Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 10 | Level One | 30 Day Shred

For the past 10 days, I have been on Level One of Jillian Michael's 30-day shred. Although, Jillian can get on my nerves at times, she is a great trainer. I love her 3-2-1 system and that she gives you the option of three levels. Day One, I felt like I was going to die. Once I got to Day Three, it got a little more tolerable but I was still sore. Now, that I just finished Day 10, I feel accomplished, thinner already and I have lost a total of 11 pounds all together. What? 11 pounds in 10 days? No, although, I'm sure it's possible with this work out while maintaining a healthy diet but I didn't lose all 11 pounds with the shred. I started in November to lose weight and I lost four pounds in the process and gave up until after the Holiday's. Got back on the scale the beginning of January, and guess what? Those four pounds managed to stay off! =). But, still... Seven pounds in 10 days is pretty fan-freaking-tastic if you ask me. Not only did I lose what I could see on the scale, but I am thinner already. My jeans are falling off and my belt fits tighter! It feels great to see change and to see a change so quickly is what is motivating me. Along with Hubby taking me on a shopping spree for my birthday!

My goals are pretty simple and they are easy to maintain.
-At least 8 8oz cups of water a day.
-30 day shred.
-I completely suck at counting calories or points, so I am just controlling my portions and watching what I eat. I am not over stuffing myself and I am controlling my snackage during the day.

I've always drank water but now that my body is used to getting it every day, it craves it. I haven't been keeping up with my water the past couple days and today it finally caught up to me. My body is so thirsty, I just keep drinking and drinking.

I start Level Two tomorrow and I am anxious to see what's in store for me. I'm ready to be completely sore again, (that's how I know it's working!) and I am bored with Level One already so I'm ready for something new!

I have taken photos but I am not going to post until I feel more confident about my body. But, they are there for me to see and that's all that matters right now. I'm ready to get back to my old self and feel great in the clothes I'll be buying in April! Thanks for stopping by, encouraging words are appreciated and now, it's shower time! Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment