Background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Three | Level Two | 30 Day Shred

I have never had to worry about working out in the past. I have never been one to actually SWEAT when I do work out. I am sweating right now! This is intense. But, I am LOVING it. I am hating Jillian as I move on in the work out but after I see LEVEL TWO: COOLDOWN, it's like... Wow, that wasn't so bad. Ahhh, lets cool down.

As you can see, I skipped yesterday. I was sick with the 24 hour bug. Thank goodness it was only 24 hours but even this morning, I was dreading working out all day. I had to have Kevin talk me through some of the work out. This kills! But, now that's it's over, I'm glad I did it. I'm more energized after a work out.

It's kind of upsetting knowing that I am where I am and that in order to change, I've got to do something about it. But, that's also the rewarding part. I am actually DOING something about it. Instead of complaining that my clothes don't fit, and instead of hating myself for eating that cookie or candy bar. I am controlling my portions, watching what I eat, saying NO to the things I know I shouldn't have and actually DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. That's a reward all on it's own! And it feels... Pretty darn amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! I am feeling pretty good that I am sticking with it, even though its tough. But no pain no gain right? No one is going to make me thinner for me, so I have to do this work myself...It is very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete