Background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Two | Level Two | 30 Day Shred

As I predicted yesterday, I woke up not really feeling my muscles as much as I did when I first started Level One. But, I assume it was because I didn't do the full 20 minute work out IN 20 minutes. But, after doing the full work out with no breaks... I felt like I was going to DIE.

As Jillian says, though. She WANTS you to feel that way. Well, I sure did! She's genius!

I worked as hard as I could, even with me taking little pauses for water, I felt it more in my body right after today than I did this morning. So, again... No more working out unless someone is here to tend to the kids for me =).

I am thrilled about the results I can already see myself. Kevin has noticed them too. So, I am going to keep on keepin' on! And I will soon be SHREDDED. =D

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Looks like we are having the same reactions haaha. I did day 1 level 2 today and I was like, "are you kidding me??" I actually felt like I was going to die...and then I had to picture the people on the biggest loser and thought, if they can and put their all into it, I can! And it got me through it, and I was proud of myself. But yah, that lady is crazy! I think I even said that aloud haha

    ReplyDelete