Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a week and a half!

So, lots has been going on here. Just not lots of working out like normal. Last week was just terrible. Lots of bad news and lots of sickness going around. And again this week, even though, I am not the one who is sick, my husband is which makes it that much harder to stay motivated to work out when I have to tend to two little boys all day and night. I just hope I don't end up with what he's got!

Even though, I have not worked out as often as I wish to, I have been keeping up with my diet! And I have managed to keep my weight off and even managed to lose an additional two pounds. I am now 155! =) So, that's good news!

Just thought I'd update this thing, to let everyone know where I have been and that I have not fallen completely off of my diet routine.

I hope tomorrow is a better day! And I can keep my promise to myself that I'll start working out again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment