Background

Friday, March 25, 2011

300 Rep Work Out | Body Rock

 Every Friday, my Rugrats go to their Mamaw NayNay's (Kevin's best man's mom) for the day. This gives me a chance to get the house cleaned for the following week, laundry done and school work completed for the weekend. I appreciate it very much. Along with everything mentioned, I'm going to use this time to put in a good work out. I did just that today.

Today's work out: 20 minute Intermediate Zumba class on the Wii and http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/02/05/new-300-rep-workout/

I did all workouts included in today's Body Rock work out except for the last part, number 10.

Work outs 1, 2, 3 and 4; I did with no modifications.
5) I did with no sand bag.
6) I did push ups on my knees instead of pull ups. And can I just tell you how proud I am of myself! I maybe took a five second break throughout the entire 30. I am ecstatic! Starting this journey, I could barely do three push ups on my knees! And today, I did 30? In which it mostly felt like a breeze!?! Oh, I'm so proud.
7) Modified. I didn't go as low.
8) I did laying leg raises.
9) Modified. I didn't go as low.

I completed this work out in around 21 minutes. (I accidentally RE-STARTED my stopwatch in the middle of it.)

I feel good! Lunch and shower time! <3 Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment