Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guess who is back... Again!

Last time I blogged about my weight was on February 15 and I was 155. However, I did get down to 145 by the time I quit again before April. That is when our world changed. We moved from a rental home, bought our own trailer, fixed it up to our likings, moved in and I also started school.

Today I got the urge to start back up. I weighed in at 147. That means within' the past five months I have managed to keep my weight down and only gained two pounds! I have lost 24 pounds, and I have 26 pounds to go until I am at my goal weight. Needless to say, I am still very proud of my success. Like I have said before, this is not just to lose weight, this is a lifestyle change. It is nice to see that I have kept up with my change for five months with little to no working out, no calorie counting, but still watching what I ate and enjoying what I ate! That is HUGE if you ask me.

I would like to get to my goal weight of 120 before December 1st. My husband and I will be going on a shopping spree for a new wardrobe. I would like to TRY on and BUY jeans and tshirts at my goal weight. That will be the greatest reward of all. I KNOW I can do it. I am HALF WAY there.

Today's workout:

Today was Day One of Level One, and it got me sweating, and I really could tell my muscles haven't been worked out in a while but I still pushed myself and did my best. I did not modify any of the moves except for the side crunches and I could realllllly feel it when I did the side lunges! It felt great.

I plan to do this every week day for four weeks. I am hoping to get an hour work out in on Saturday's. And, I will take Sunday's off for a rest day. Once I see the results from Ripped in 30, I will then decide what I want to do from there. I do not plan to blog each day about my work outs, but I will blog when I feel like it. Ripped in 30 is much like the 30-day shred, so I really like it. And I got GREAT results from the 30-day shred so I am really ecstatic to see what this is going to do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment