Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank you!

First off, I just want to thank everyone for the amazing feedback I got on my last post. It was a great feeling to get messages and comments about how my progress is going to motivate others. I feel like I can't give up now. So many of you said, "if you can do it, I know I can too!" And YES, YOU CAN. We all spend our days with little ones, co-workers or classmates and professors who depend on us... Take a little time away to do something for yourself! We can motivate each other. =)

I've had to take the past two days and take time for myself so I could rest. Other than my seven month old not wanting to sleep lately, he's also been sick with a cold and guess who caught it? I have been battling a terrible cough and migraine. It's subsided for the most part today but I'm not 100% healed. So, I took it easy again today and just did about five songs on Just Dance 2 and a 20 minute Zumba class.

Zumba is such a great work out. Even taking it easy and dancing instead of a BodyRock work out, I was still sweating afterward! It was just enough, though. It wasn't too much and it wasn't too little.

The weekend is here! And I still plan on working out. Hopefully, I can fit BodyRock in this weekend since I'll get to take Nyquil tonight and tomorrow to try knocking this cough out of me. Hope it works! Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment