Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures? Say what?! | Day 4 | Body Rock

 Hey!

I have some pretty exciiiting news for you all today. I have taken photos of myself along this journey and normally, I would say "I am too ashamed" leaving me unable to post any of the photographs I have taken. I haven't even been looking to compare them but for some reason, I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror and decided, "eh, what the heck, take a picture and lets compare." That was the best idea I've ever had. I have never been more motivated and I am going to show you why!


Isn't that awesome!? I still have a long way to go but after seeing this, I have never felt more motivated to keep going because what I am doing is WORKING!

On to today's workout...

I'm not lyin' when I say, I have never sweated so much in MY LIFE. Literally.

Today's workout: http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/11/16/counter-strike-fat-workout-2/
And it was a good one! I am sitting here all jittery and sweaty.

I did 33 reps in 12 minutes!

Granted, I modified the work out just a tad. Instead of jumping into the push ups and jumping back up, I walked them out. I couldn't go all the way to the ground but I went down as far as I could! (Didn't use my knees at all!!! That's improvement!)

I feel pretty good after that. And, considering I am feeling a bit under the weather, I am going to take a rest from Zumba today. Hopefully, this sore throat and cough don't keep me down for long!

Either way, I will not give up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment