Background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day Six | Level Two | 30 Day Shred

My reaction today isn't as brutal as the past five days. I can definitely see a change in my endurance.

Kevin's little sister did the work out with me, well, half of the work out and it was hard to stay serious but I kept up, controlled my form and kept going. I just kept thinking to myself... "Only thirty seconds of this and I'm done. You can do this!" I also keep thinking about the results I can already see and that really motivates me to keep going.

Only four more days and I can see the difference in photos =). I'm ready for that.

1 comment:

  1. One, I like the "shit son" comment in the last post.

    And YEA! When I ran over the summer, I got thru the miles by saying "only 5 more minutes!".. "three now!", etc. During it, it felt like it would never end, but it does. And you're almost done!

    Good JOB!

    ReplyDelete