Background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Ten | Level Two | 30 Day Shred

WOO HOO! Level Two is over! That ten days couldn't have gone any slower, I think.

My lower left side of my back kept me up most of the night last night. It felt fine if I was laying on my back, but I don't sleep on my back, I sleep on my sides and when I would lay on my side, it would hurt. So this morning I woke up, thinking, "how am I going to work out? I can barely move my left side." Well, then, I thought, maybe if I do work out, it'll stretch it out a tad. My boys woke up about 7:50am and after I got them to where they'd be fine for the next half hour, I grabbed my weights, water and turned on Level Two. It was a BREEZE. I went straight through it like no other day and I am so proud of myself! (Yes, including Circuit Three!) It was around 9am when I was done and now, I can go the rest of the day not having to think about how I need to do the last day! Because, it's OVER.

Yippee! Now, I'm anxious for the morning to see if I have changed any. =)

Bring it on Level Three (although, I am a tad scared of you *wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment